The Finance Committee oversees PDRMA finances and also:
- Oversees preparation of PDRMA's annual budget and member contributions.
- Selects, hires, and monitors the firm(s) providing investment management services to PDRMA.
- Reviews and makes recommendations to the Board of Directors about investment policy.
- Reviews banks/financial organizations PDRMA uses as well as the types of accounts.
- Reviews a Program Council's request for supplemental assessments and returning member balances.
- Reviews and recommends inter-fund transfers between programs.
- Recommends the amounts available annually for the rate stabilization fund.