PDRMA's online learning programs offer convenience, flexibility, and accessibility to many of our members. These programs allow members to be creative in bringing training to their employees. While many front-line people do not have daily access to a computer, a laptop in a break room on a bad-weather day can be the perfect opportunity for an employee to complete training. Our online programs allow:
- 24/7, 365-days-a-year access to courses.
- Less impact on our environment because of reduced/eliminated travel time.
- No fee.
- Flexibility to learn wherever a member employee has access to a computer and the Internet.
- Bookmarks to start and stop a course whenever it fits the participant's schedule.
- Written content and voice narration with a blend of digital images, video, and animations that often reflect park and recreation operations.
As part of our web-based delivery system, we continue to expand our webinar topics and offerings. With PDRMA's web-based seminars, participants can learn about a topic from home or work by using a simple interface. In addition, we archive all our webinars so participants can access them online after completing the live webinar.