If you're one of the 1,817 folks who participated in the PATH
program last year, you're in very good company. In fact, you're one of the 71 percent of eligible employees across all PDRMA Health member agencies that used the PATH
wellness portal to help reach or maintain your wellness goals - and earn up to $400 by participating!
Although we had a small (3-percent) dip in participation compared to 2017, we had an 85-percent participant return rate as well as 278 new people join PATH
in 2018. And participants were very engaged in what PATH
has to offer - from preventive health exams, workshops and fitness challenges to health coaching and more.
In fact, last year participants logged into PATH
an average of 16 times to access the resources they needed, reaching these milestones:
- 41 percent of employees participated in at least one PATH challenge.
- 949 PATH participants submitted preventive exams.
- 1,301,574,390 total steps logged in 2018 - enough for one person to walk across the United States at least 240 times!
- 2,114 completed wellness workshops, averaging two workshops per participant.
- 80 people met the goal in all three challenges.
- 472 people met the 1-million-step goal!
One specific resource showed an increase in popularity last year: Health coaching. Approximately 52 percent of PATH
participants signed up to work with a health coach. And the average number of coaching sessions completed by each person was six! (For which they each earned 100 PATH
Renew your commitment to personal wellness this year by signing up for health coaching, participating in challenges, attending workshops, improving your nutritional habits or making the most of other PATH resources. Getting started is at your fingertips - log in to PATH today!