PDRMA Health's PATH program is a one-stop wellness portal that provides easy access to a Personal Health Assessment (PHA), biometric screening schedule,
and a wide range of trackers, challenges, educational resources, coaching opportunities and year-round activities to help people make their wellness
PATH ensures every participant has a customized plan for achieving and maintaining their well-being, by combining information from the PHA, screening
results and individual wellness goals to develop a unique experience. And since PATH is administered by a trusted PDRMA Health vendor, all information
We also offer member employees the opportunity to earn up to a $400 annual incentive by participating in PATH, earning points that translate into dollars at the end of each year.
There are many opportunities to earn points throughout the year, as it's not limited to completing the health questionnaire and participating in the biometric screening.
With easy access to PATH simply by logging in to the PDRMA website, our members – agencies and employees – realize significant benefits from supporting and promoting wellness.
- Improved work/life balance.
- Decreased number of injuries, at home and on the job.
- Earned incentives.
- Lowered health care costs.
- Improved employee morale and productivity.
- Reduced sick leave.
- Decreased incidence of on-the-job accidents.
In addition to PATH, our Wellness Program includes additional resources to help employees better understand their state of wellness and how it impacts their quality of life:
- Workplace Solutions Employee Assistance Program.
- Health in Action newsletter.
- MyNurse 24/7 line for PPO plan participants.
- Preventive exams and screenings at no cost for PPO and HMO plan participants.
- Nutritional counseling for PPO and HMO plan participants.
- Smoking cessation benefits for PPO and HMO plan participants.
- Discounts for health clubs and diet programs for HMO plan participants.